Axially Double Suction Vertical Split Case Centrifugal Pump Stainless Steel Material
|FOB Price:||US $1,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||110 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Fumigated Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: QS
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Pipeline Pump
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Clarified Water Pump, Sewage Pump, Oil Transfer Pump, Chemical Pump, Large Flow Pump
- Media: Sea Water Pump
- Theory: Electromagnetic Pump
- Driver: Diesel Engine or Electrical Motor
- Construction: Vertical Split Casing Pump
- Specification: Class One
- HS Code: 841370
- Max.Head: 80-110m
- Driving Type: Motor&Diesel Engine
- Structure: Single-stage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Horizontal Split Case Pump
- Industry: Mechanical Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- Condition: New Vertical Split Case Centrifugal Pump
- Connect: Belt or Coupling
- Trademark: An Pump
- Origin: China
Summarize about Axially double suctioin vertical split case centrifugal pump
Model QS Single stage vertical split case centrifugal pump is a single-stage double-suction horizontal split centrifugal pump and used to transport pure water and the liquid of both physical and chemical nature similar to those of water, the maximum temperature of which must not be over 80ºC , suitable for water supply and drainage in factories, mines, cities and electric stations, waterlogged land drainage and irrigation of farming land and carious hydraulic projects.
Application for vertical split case centrifugal pump
Aerospace Oil & Gas
Building industry Power Station
General Industry Pharmaceutical
Marine Pulp & Paper
Mining & Aggregate Water & Waste water
20 years in producing Single stage centrifugal double suction split case cooling tower cryogenic pump
advanced technology from Australia, Canada, America
Specialized Test Equipment
Anti-rust treatment casting
Supply reasonable suggestion for choosing pumps
Structure of vertical split case centrifugal pump
1. Irrigation pump Casing
The volute casing is split on the horizontal centerline with the suction and discharge nozzle cast integral with the pump casing. The upper casing is accurately located on the lower half by the use of dowel pins. The upper casing can be removed to inspect the interior of the pump without disturbing the pipe connections or pump alignment. The suction and discharge flanges contain tapped holes for vacuum and pressure gauge. At the bottom of the flanges, there are tapped plugs for water drainage.
The impeller is static-balance calibrated, fixed with the muff and the muff nuts in both sides and its axial position can be adjusted via the nuts and axial force gets balanced by means of the symmetrical arrangement of its blades, there may be residual axial force which is borne by the bearing at the axle end.
The pump shaft is supported by two single-column centripetal ball bearings, which are mounted inside of the bearing body on both ends of the pump and lubricated with grease. The dual-suction seal ring is used to reduce the leak at the impeller
4. Seal Type
There is gland seal type and mechanical seal type.
Direction of Rotation for vertical split case centrifugal pump
Single stage centrifugal double suction split case cooling tower cryogenic pump moves CW viewing from the clutch to it. The pump moving CCW can also be produced.
Material about vertical split case centrifugal pump
Single stage centrifugal double suction split case cooling tower cryogenic pump general material is cast iron, main include pump casing, pump cover, impeller, seal ring and shaft sleeve, shaft is carbon steel. We could also produce as your requirements, such as nodular cast iron, cast steel, bronze and stainless steel etc.
Single stage vertical split case centrifugal pump power loss
There only a part of the mechanical power of the centrifugal pump getting from the driver equipment, convert to the centrifugal power and then delivered to the liquid power. The another part was loss. The reasons are below:
1. Hydraulic loss: Created for the liquid impact, vortex and friction in the pump. The impact and vortex hydraulic loss is because of the the liquid change the flow direction. Besides, when the liquid flow, it will have friction when meet the pump passageway.This kind of loss depend on the length, volume, shape, and surface roughness of the passageway and the liquid flow speed and other character.
2. Volume loss: It resulted for the powered liquid will channeling are leakage. The general pump volume efficiency is 0.93~0.98%. Improve the seal ring and shaft seal construction, can reduce the volume loss and increase the volume efficiency.
3. Mechanical loss: It is caused by the friction of liquid and impeller plate surface, also named dick friction loss of impeller, and the pump shaft friction when rotated in the packing, bearing, balancing parts and other mechanical parts.
Shijiazhuang An Pump Machinery Co.,Ltd
Anything thing need help, please call me any time, i will try best to help you..