High Pressure Industry Horizontal Centrifugal Dredge Gravel Sand Pump
|FOB Price:||US $100 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $100/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||80 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiate|
- Model NO.: AMG sand pump
- Power Type: Diesel
- Slot Type: CTN
- Condition: New
- Sand Pump Driver: Diesel Engine or Electrical Motor
- Transport Package: Fumigated Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Cutter Suction Dredger
- Cyclone Type: Hydrocyclone
- Customized: Customized
- Sand Pump Condition: New
- Trademark: An Pump
- Specification: Class One
- HS Code: 8413709990
AMG/AMGH sand pumps are designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurry in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger and course of river, and other fields. Type AMGH sand pumps are of high head ones AMG/AMGH sand extraction pumps.
Construction of this sand extraction pumps is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet passage.
The wet parts are made of Ni hard and high chromium abrasion resistance alloys.
The discharge direction of dredge pump can be oriented in any direction of 360 degrees.
This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance.
Drive types includes:
V-belts driven, flexible coupling driven, gear box driven, hydraulic coupler driven, variable frequency driven, thyristor speed control etc.
- Single stage, single suction, horizontal centrifugal sand extraction pumps
- Wet parts such as casing, impeller, liner plate in anti-abrasion high chrome cast iron alloy.
- Horizontal-central-split container bracket easy for maintaining
- Packing or mechanical seal
- Protective shell surrounding the casing ideal for heavy duty
- Hydraulic optimization design, high-efficient, energy-saving and stable operation
Heavy duty Mining Process Coal Preparation Plant
Cyclone Feeds Mineral Processing
Tailings Mill Grinding
Slurry Feeding System Heavy Refuse Removal
Pulp And Paper Dredging
Abrasive Slurry High Density Slurries
Ash Handling Industrial Processing
Which country had you exported for your Sand pumps?
Australia, Mexico, Ghana, South Africa, Zambia, Indonesia, Columbia, Guatemala, Russia and Finland.