Heavy Duty Mine Washing Sump Vertical Submersible Slurry Pump
|FOB Price:||US $999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||350 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: AQW Submersible slurry pump
- Max.Capacity: 7-1500m3/H
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Voltage: 380-480V
- Speed: 2950-970rpm
- Certificate: TUV/SGS/ISO/Ce/BV
- Transport Package: Fumigated Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Max.Head: 3-40m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Frequency: 50.60Hz
- HS Code: 8413709990, 8413709990
- Trademark: An Pump
- Specification: Class One
The BP series pump is single stage, vertical cantilever, single and double suction pump. Liquid ends construction is the same white iron as in the other models. Bearing are grease lucricated.
The BPR is constructed similar to BP, except all the parts in contact with the pumpage are rubber coated, The rubber coating is used for corrosive applications.
This pump is suitable for metallurgy, mining, coal, power plants, building materials and general industrial applications that convey abrasive and high-concentration slurry. This pump has been used very successfully for ash removal in power plants.
1. Material construction optional
BP: abrasion resisting metal construction
BPR: anti-corrosive rubber construction
2. Do not need any shaft seal or sealing water. Also worked well under insufficient suction duty.
3. The type with "L" is the pump with extension shaft. It suitable to deep condition. It has guid bearing. So it more stable and used more wide. However the flushing water is necessary on the guide bearing part.
4. The agitator is available
We can assembly the agitator as requirements.
Performance of vertical slurry pump
|Max Power (kw)||Speed (rpm)|