Asj Series Submersible Borehole Deep Well Water Pump
|FOB Price:||US $199-9,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $199-9,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: Submersible Deep Well Pump
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Liquid Pumps
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Submersible Pump, Clarified Water Pump
- Media: Water or Other Liquid Similar to Water
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- After Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Driver: Electrical Motor
- OEM: Available
- Transport Package: Fumigated Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Multistage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Positive-Displacement Pump
- Industry: Mechanical Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- Submersible Deep Well Pump Condition: New
- Connection Type: Direct Coupling
- Warranty: 18months
- Trademark: An Pump
- Specification: Class One
- HS Code: 841370
1.Filled water into motor cavity, tighten and pouring water, vent plug, otherwise it can't be used.
2.In the electric condition, on land, the Commissioning time(pilot running) time can't be more than 1 seconds.
3.The electric submersible pump can't be used when lying or tilt.
4.The pump must be completely submerged into water, but the submerged depth no more than 70 m
5. Wire and cable connection should be operated as rules (the following)
|1. Deliver deep well water|
|2. Irrigation for farm, garden|
|3. Drink for life|
|4. Wast water dewatering|
|Or other water delivery from deep well.|
a) Submersible motor adapts YQS type water-filled wet structure, internal chamber was filled with water for cooling the motor and lubricating the bearing.
b)For preventing the sand getting into the motor, the sand-preventing unit including sand slinger and skeleton oil-sealed was installed in the upper part of motor, the whole motor was sealed tightly.
c) There are water injection hole and exhaust hole in the upper part of the motor and discharge hole in the lower part.
d) There are thrust bearing and thrust collar, mainly for sustaining remnant axial force of pump and the empty weight of motors rotor.
e) The winding of motor stator adopts water-proof electromagnetic wire with good insulating and water-proof functions and rotor adopts squirrel-cage structure.