Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump
|FOB Price:||US $199-99,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $199-99,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100 Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: QS
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Double-Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Closed
- Manufacturer Country: China
- Pump Dirver: Electric Motor or Diesel Engine
- Pump Max Capacity: 15000m3/H
- Trademark: ANPUMP
- Specification: International Standard
- HS Code: 841370
- Max.Head: 110m-150m
- Driving Type: Motor or Engine
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump, Pumps
- After-Sales Service: Overseas Engineer Available
- Pump Connect Way: Belt or Coupling
- Product Name: Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suc
- Transport Package: Plastic Inner Packing with Fumigated Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Overview of Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump
|General water supply||Circulation of HVAC building systems, water booster service, boiler feed, general circulation service and more.|
|Agriculture / Food / Beverage||Irrigation, water supply, food processing beverage processing, fertilizers.|
|Manufacturing||Pulp and paper fans, plastic & rubber, metal & steel, pharmaceutical, paper mills, air wash, marine ballast service.|
|Fire / Disaster Relief||Fire pumps, fire protection, flood control, disaster relief, federal / military.|
|Utilities : Water / Wastewater||Power Generation stations, dewatering, desalination, energy recovery turbines|
|Chemical / Mining||Chemical plants, refineries, petroleum distribution, coal sites, ethylene glycol pumping.|
Advantages about Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump
Pump Structure about Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump
|1.Casing for Centrifugal horizontal Large flow pump farming irrigation equipment |
The volute casing is split on the horizontal centerline with the suction and discharge nozzle cast integral with the pump casing. The upper casing is accurately located on the lower half by the use of dowel pins. The upper casing can be removed to inspect the interior of the pump without disturbing the pipe connections or pump alignment. The suction and discharge flanges contain tapped holes for vacuum and pressure gauge. At the bottom of the flanges, there are tapped plugs for water drainage.
The impeller is static-balance calibrated, fixed with the muff and the muff nuts in both sides and its axial position can be adjusted via the nuts and axial force gets balanced by means of the symmetrical arrangement of its blades, there may be residual axial force which is borne by the bearing at the axle end.
The pump shaft is supported by two single-column centripetal ball bearings, which are mounted inside of the bearing body on both ends of the pump and lubricated with grease. The dual-suction seal ring is used to reduce the leak at the impeller
|4. Seal Type|
There is gland seal type and mechanical seal type.
Direction of Rotation about Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump
The Horizontal large volume double suction axially spilt casing centrifugal pump moves CW viewing from the clutch to it. The pump moving CCW can also be produced.
Materials about Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump
Irrigation pump general material is cast iron, main include pump casing, pump cover, impeller, seal ring and shaft sleeve, shaft is carbon steel. We could also produce as your requirements, such as nodular cast iron, cast steel, bronze and stainless steel etc.
Centrifugal Horizontal Split Casing Double Suction Pump power loss
There only a part of the mechanical power of the centrifugal pump getting from the driver equipment, convert to the centrifugal power and then delivered to the liquid power. The another part was loss. The reasons are below:
1. Hydraulic loss: Created for the liquid impact, vortex and friction in the pump. The impact and vortex hydraulic loss is because of the the liquid change the flow direction. Besides, when the liquid flow, it will have friction when meet the pump passageway.This kind of loss depend on the length, volume, shape, and surface roughness of the passageway and the liquid flow speed and other character.
2. Volume loss: It resulted for the powered liquid will channeling are leakage. The general pump volume efficiency is 0.93~0.98%. Improve the seal ring and shaft seal construction, can reduce the volume loss and increase the volume efficiency.
3. Mechanical loss: It is caused by the friction of liquid and impeller plate surface, also named dick friction loss of impeller, and the pump shaft friction when rotated in the packing, bearing, balancing parts and other mechanical parts.