Centrifugal Multistage Horizontal High Pressure Hot Water Pump
|FOB Price:||US $700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||120 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiable for water pump|
- Model NO.: QD Multistage Boiler Feed Hot Water Pump
- Max.Capacity: >400 L/min
- Material: Cast Iron
- Assembly: Booster Pump
- Start Up: Electric Pump
- Application: Clarified Water Pump, Sewage Pump, Chemical Pump, Boiler Pump
- Media: Water Pump
- Theory: Centrifugal Pump
- Driver: Electrical Motor or Diesel Engine
- Materials: Ss304 Ss316 Stainless Steel Pump
- Bearing: EU Brand Original or Chinese Famous Brand
- Basement: Comman Basement or Skid Mounted
- Medium Pumped: Hot Water, Sea Water, Water
- Transport Package: Fumigated Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Max.Head: >150m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Structure: Multistage Pump
- Power: Electric
- Type: Positive-Displacement Pump
- Industry: Boiler Pump
- Performance: No Leakage Pump
- Pressure Oil Pump Condition: New
- Tyical Usage: Steam Bolider, Power Plant, RO Plant
- Motor: Siemens, ABB or as Required
- Diesel Engine: Support Major Diesel Engine in Market
- Production Name: Centrifugal Multistage Horizontal High Pressure Ho
- Trademark: An Pump
- Specification: Class One
- HS Code: 841370
|General of Centrifugal Multistage Horizontal High Pressure Hot Water Pump|
QDG series Multistage centrifugal electric high pressure hot water pump is multi-stages centrifugal pump. It used for boiler water feed or other industry hot water supply projects.
QDG series pressure hot water pump matches the performance, technical requirement and testing method for the international boiler projects.
This series pressure hot water pump meet the international standard, with the feature of small volume, good performance, stable and reliable operation, and high efficiency.
Besides, pressure hot water pump is the best choice for the hot water supply projects.
Hot pressure hot water pump plant included horizontal boiler feed water pump and vertical boiler feed water pump.
QDG series pressure hot pump is multi-stages centrifugal pump. It used for boiler water feed or other industry hot water supply projects.
QDG series hot water pumps for sugar plant matches the performance, technical requirement and testing method for the international boiler projects.
This series pressure hot pump meet the international standard, with the feature of small volume, good performance, stable and reliable operation, and high efficiency. Besides, it is the best choice for the hot water supply projects.
It included horizontal and vertical pressure hot water pump
|Multistage pressure hot water pump Performance Range|
Flow rate: 3~500m3/h
Max Eff: 90%
|Application for pressure hot water pump|
Aerospace Oil & Gas
Building industry Power Station
General Industry Pharmaceutical
Marine Pulp & Paper
Mining & Aggregate Water & Waste water
|Advantage of pressure hot water pump|
20 years in producing Multistage centrifugal electric high pressure water pump for farm irrigation
advanced technology from Australia, Canada, America
Specialized Test Equipment
Anti-rust treatment casting
Supply reasonable suggestion for choosing pumps
|Performance Data Sheet for pressure hot water pump|
Tips for pressure hot water pump
Please take note as below when install the high pressure water pump:
1. The preformed hole on the foundation should be poured as the pump installation drawing.
2. The installation level should meet the demand of the allowed vacuum suction height. The foundation should be in horizontal and stable condition, to make sure the rotation of the driver machinery same with the pump in the direction.
3. When connect by coupling, must make sure the pump and driver shaft center should be in a straight line.
4. If belt connection, the shaft center should be in parallel.
5. The boiler feed water pump suction pipe should be sealed well, and try to less the quantity of the elbow and check valve. When fill water, exhausted the air. It should be no any air when operate. We need to keep the suction pipe slopes up slightly, and then connect with the pump inlet.
|Contact An Pump Machiery|
|P: +86 311 899 40549|
|F: +86 311 862 71170|
|Pls fill and click "send" to send the your requirement to let us do the solution(quotaiton) for you!|