Industry Mining Dredge Heavy Duty Transport Solids Pump
|FOB Price:||US $1,500 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1,500/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||90 Sets/Month|
|Transport Package:||Fumigated Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: AMG transport solids pump
- Max.Capacity: 60-10000m3/H
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Horizontal Split Pumps
- Impeller: Semi-Open
- Transport Solids Pump Condition: New
- Trademark: An Pump
- Origin: China
- Max.Head: 5-70m
- Driving Type: Diesel Sand Pump
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Horizontal Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Transport Solids Pump Driver: Diesel Engine or Electrical Motor
- Specification: Class One
- HS Code: 841370
AMG/AMGH river dredge transport solids pump.
Construction of this transport solids pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet passage.
The wet parts are made of Ni hard and high chromium abrasion resistance alloys.
The discharge direction of sand pump can be oriented in any direction of 360 degrees.
This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance.
Drive types of transport solids pump includes:
V-belts driven, flexible coupling driven, gear box driven, hydraulic coupler driven, variable frequency driven, thyristor speed control etc.
AMG/AMGH sand transport solids pump is designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurry
in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger and course of river, and other fields. Type AMGH pumps are of high head ones
- Single stage, single suction, horizontal centrifugal sand transport solids pump
- Wet parts such as casing, impeller, liner plate in anti-abrasion high chrome cast iron alloy.
- Horizontal-central-split container bracket easy for maintaining
- Packing or mechanical seal
- Protective shell surrounding the casing ideal for heavy duty
- Hydraulic optimization design, high-efficient, energy-saving and stable operation
Heavy duty Mining Process Coal Preparation Plant
Cyclone Feeds Mineral Processing
Tailings Mill Grinding
Slurry Feeding System Heavy Refuse Removal
Pulp And Paper Dredging
Abrasive Slurry High Density Slurries
Ash Handling Industrial Processing
Tips for sand transport solids pump installation
Please take note as below when install the sand transport solids pump
1. The preformed hole on the foundation should be poured as the pump installation drawing.
2. The installation level should meet the demand of the allowed vacuum suction height. The foundation should be in horizontal and stable condition, to make sure the rotation of the driver machinery same with the pump in the direction.
3. When connect by coupling, must make sure the pump and driver shaft center should be in a straight line.
4. If belt connection, the shaft center should be in parallel.
5. The sand pump suction pipe should be sealed well, and try to less the quantity of the elbow and check valve. When fill water, exhausted the air. It should be no any air when operate. We need to keep the suction pipe slopes up slightly, and then connect with the pump inlet.
Shijiazhuang An Pump Machinery Co.,Ltd
Anything thing need help, please call me any time, i will try best to help you..