Large Volume 7200m3 Per Hour Centrifugal Gravel Sludge Pump
|FOB Price:||US $199-9,999 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $199-9,999/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||90 Sets/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram, Negotiable|
- Model NO.: AMG sand gravel pump
- Power Type: Diesel
- Slot Type: CTN
- Condition: New
- Dredge Pump Driver: Diesel Engine or Electrical Motor
- After Sales Service: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Certificate: TUV/SGS/ISO/Ce/BV
- Transport Package: Fumigated Wooden Case
- Origin: China
- Type: Cutter Suction Dredger
- Cyclone Type: Hydrocyclone
- Customized: Customized
- Dredge Pump Condition: New
- Connection Type: Belt or Direct Coupling
- Warranty: 18months
- Trademark: An Pump
- Specification: Class One
- HS Code: 8413709990
Generals of Large Volume 7200m3 Per Hour Cr Centrifugal Sludge Pump
AMG/AMGH Large volume Cr centrifugal pump sludge 7200m3 per hour is designed for continuously handling the most difficult higher abrasive slurries which contain too big solids to be pumped by a common pump. They are suitable for delivering slurry
in mining, explosive sludge in metal melting, grudging in dredger and course of river, and other fields. Type AMGH pumps are of high head ones
AMG/AMGH Large Volume 7200m3 Per Hour Cr Centrifugal Sludge Pump
Construction of this pump is of single casing connected by means of clamp bands and wide wet passage.
The wet parts are made of Ni hard and high chromium abrasion resistance alloys.
The discharge direction of dredge pump can be oriented in any direction of 360 degrees.
This type of pump possesses the advantages of easy installation and operation, good performance of NPSH and abrasion resistance.
Drive types includes:
V-belts driven, flexible coupling driven, gear box driven, hydraulic coupler driven, variable frequency driven, thyristor speed control etc.
Structural Features of Large Volume 7200m3 Per Hour Cr Centrifugal Sludge Pump
|Single stage, single suction, horizontal centrifugal dredge pump|
|Wet parts such as casing, impeller, liner plate in anti-abrasion high chrome cast iron alloy|
|Horizontal-central-split container bracket easy for maintaining|
|Packing or mechanical seal|
|Protective shell surrounding the casing ideal for heavy duty|
|Hydraulic optimization design, high-efficient, energy-saving and stable operation|
Application of Large Volume 7200m3 Per Hour Cr Centrifugal Sludge Pump
Heavy duty Mining Process Coal Preparation Plant
Cyclone Feeds Mineral Processing
Tailings Mill Grinding
Slurry Feeding System Heavy Refuse Removal
Pulp And Paper Dredging
Abrasive Slurry High Density Slurries
Ash Handling Industrial Processing
Eight tips for Large Volume 7200m3 Per Hour Cr Centrifugal Sludge Pump
1. When operated dredge pump, the bearing temperature can not more 35 oC than ambient. The max can not exceed 80 oC.
2. If abnormal noise happened shall stop the dredge pump right now and check where is wrong.
3. Before stop the pump, stop the gate valve, pressure gauge first and then the motor.
4. For the fist month work, the pump shall change the lubricating oil for the first 100hours, and then change one time per 500hours.
5. Adjust the packing gland frequently to make sure the leakage as the standard.
6. Check the shaft sleeve regularly, if be abrasive badly shall change timely.
7. During the cold winter before stop, should disassembly the discharge plug screw under the pump casing, and discharge the liquid in the casing to avoid frost crack.
8. It stop the dredge pump long term, shall disassembly the pump completely, make the parts dry, and then smear oil on the rotor parts and connect location. The last assembly well.