Centrifugal Vertical Mining Sump Slurry Pump
|FOB Price:||US $499 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $499/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- High Efficiency Chrome Alloy Mining Slurry pump
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Payment Terms
- Product Package
- Product Attribute
- Product Table
- Model NO.: BP/BPR
- Max.Capacity: 7-1500m3/H
- Impeller Number: Single-Stage Pump
- Influent Type of Impeller: Single Suction Pump
- Pump Casing Combined: Verticaljoint Surface Pump
- Impeller: Open
- Size: 1′′-28′′
- Head: 3-40m
- Brand Name: an Pump
- Color: Decided by Users
- Shaft Position From The Horizontal: Vertical Pump
- Trademark: An Pump
- Specification: CE, ISO, SGS
- HS Code: 8413709990
- Max.Head: 3-40m
- Driving Type: Motor
- Working Pressure: High Pressure Pump
- Position of Pump Shaft: Vertical Pump
- Mounting Height: Suction Centrifugal
- Usage: Pump
- Flow: 7-1500m3/H
- Pump Seal: Mechanical Seal, Packing Seal, Impeller Seal
- Seal Type: Mechanical Seal
- Driven: Electric
- OEM: Available
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Hebei
1.High Abrasion and corrosion resistance slurry pump.
2.High efficience and low energy.
3.Excellent wear life.
Centrifugal Vertical Mining Sump Slurry Pump Introductions
BP(R) type submerged slurry pumps are mainly applicable to transport abrasive, coarse particle, high concentration slurry. They are widely used in metallurgy, mining, coal, electric power, building materials, environmental protection and other departments.
Centrifugal Vertical Mining Sump Slurry Pump Specifications
2.easy for maintenance
3.famous brand with good quality
Centrifugal Vertical Mining Sump Slurry Pump Characteristics
1. BP(R) type submerged pumps are vertical centrifugal slurry pump, generally into the pool or pit to work, used to transport abrasive, coarse particle, high concentration slurry.
2. Don't need any shaft seal and shaft seal water, in the inhaled volume insufficient conditions they can also work normally.
3. BP(R) type submerged pumps' pump body is made of wear-resisting metal. Impeller is made of wear-resistant metal or rubber, polyurethane SP (R) type submerged pumps parts into the liquid with rubber lining,they are all applicable to transport corrosive slurry
Specifications of Centrifugal Vertical Mining Sump Slurry Pump
Max Power (kw)
No submerged bearing failures
The robust cantilever shaft avoids the need for lower submerged bearings - which are often the source of premature bearing failure.
Heavy duty roller bearings, above mountingplate.
No submerged bearings.
Labyrinth/flinger bearing protection.
Rigid, large diameter shaft.
No shaft sealing problems
The vertical cantilever design requires no shaft seal.
No priming required
The top and bottom inlet design is ideally suited for "snore" conditions.
Less risk of blocking
The screened inlets and large impeller passages reduce the risk of blockages.
Zero ancillary water costs
The vertical cantilever design with no gland or submerged bearings avoids the need for expensive gland or bearing flushing water.
If interested,please contact us.
Lilly Sun (Sales Manager)
SHIJIAZHUANG AN PUMP MACHINERY CO.,LTD.
Tel:+86 311 89940549 | Fax:+86 311 86271170
http://www.angroupcn.com | www.waterpumpcn.com