Centrifugal Industrial High Pressure Stainless Steel PTFE Acid Chemical Pump
The centrifugal chemical pump of type QI is a single stage, single suction (axial suction) centrifugal for pumping chemical liquid and the other liquids. It is desiged as per the interational standard ISO2858. The temperature of liquid shall not be over 150ºC. This Chemical pump is suitable for public chemical liquid delivery, supply and drainage duties in industries.
20 years in producing centrifugal Chemical pumps
Advanced technology from Australia, Canada, America
Specialized Test Equipment
Anti-rust treatment casting
Supply reasonable suggestion for choosing chemical pumps
Design duty and features: ( centrifugal chemical pump at design point)
Speed n: 2900rpm and 1450rpm
Inlet diameter: 50 to 300mm
Capacity Q: 6.3 to 400m3/h
Head H: 5 to 125m
Application for chemical pump:
1)Clean, thin, non-corrosive, non-flammable or non-explosive liquid without grain or fiber;
2)Water supply system;
3)Heat, air condition system;
4)Booster, constant pressure water supply;
5)Firefighting, splitting system;
7)Industry cooling, heater circulation system;
8)Industry transferring, drainage system;
3.1 - 14
6.1 - 30
12 - 60
24.3 - 120
51.4 - 240
104 - 240
Tips for chemical pump installation
Please take note as below when install the pump:
1. The preformed hole on the foundation should be poured as the chemical pump installation drawing.
2. The installation level should meet the demand of the allowed vacuum suction height. The foundation should be in horizontal and stable condition, to make sure the rotation of the driver machinery same with the chemical pump in the direction.
3. When connect by coupling, must make sure the pump and driver shaft center should be in a straight line.
4. If belt connection, the shaft center should be in parallel.
5. The chemical pump suction pipe should be sealed well, and try to less the quantity of the elbow and check valve. When fill water, exhausted the air. It should be no any air when operate. We need to keep the suction pipe slopes up slightly, and then connect with the pump inlet.
*♣*♣*♣* CONTACT US *♣*♣*♣*
7x24Hours Online Contact Information